Page 1 of 1

French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Mon 05 Jan 2015, 23:06
by SSG
Hello,
does anyone has pictures or a link to the above mentioned ammo?
I searched the net for hours - but no links or anything, except 22x49
bengale, but no picture or anything else - it was just mentioned...
Infos about this "gun" are also welcome! :D
Thanks very much in advance!

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Sun 11 Jan 2015, 22:17
by hotto
Hi SSG

Ammunition for signal devices RCEP 913 and 913A were designated as Type 29 and had a caliber of 22 mm, which corresponded to the American caliber 10. The cartridges were 74 mm long and anodized in the color of the signal. Such cartridges were available in yellow, red and green.

Best regards
Horst

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:48
by SSG
Hello Horst,
thanks very much for your answer!
I`m from Germany too. :lol:
Do you have any idea, where I can find pictures of this ammo
in the web or further description or even a dealer?
What means RCEP, and are there any other signal devices made
by Ruggieri ?
Thank you very much in advance!

Grüße,
Manfred

Sorry, the first time I didn`t see the attachments.. :oops:

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:40
by BrunoH
Hi,
RCEP is for "RUGGIERI -CHIMIE ET PROPULSION" (Ruggieri, Chemistry and Propulsion).
Regards

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Sat 28 Mar 2015, 11:43
by BrunoH
Hi,
Here are pictures of the two flare cartridges I've just found (red and yellow one).
Regards

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Sun 02 Aug 2015, 19:36
by SSG
Thanks very much for the pictures of the cartridges!

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 20:06
by signalman
I have photos of a flare ? ? cartridge that I was told was for the 913 and 913A. Is that what it is, or what is it ? ?

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 22:46
by hotto
Hi Howard

this is a tear gas grenade blank from the AAI Corporation. It was advertised with the High Standard Model 10 shotgun.

Best regards
Horst

Re: French Ruggieri 22mm flare gun R.C.E.P. 913

Posted: Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:06
by signalman
Thank you, I will let the owner know.