Page 1 of 1

Dutch Hebel flare gun

Posted: Sun 06 Nov 2011, 16:26
by K & K Collection
Hi,

This is a Belgium made Hebel flare pistol made for the Dutch army. It's made by " Fabrique D'armes F. Deleu a Liege ". In the Netherlands they called him the mod. 37. There are only 250 piece maded by this factory for the Dutch army. The flare gun in my collection have the number # 209. In all the time that I collected flare guns, I 'll found two pieces. It's a very difficult item to find.

K&K Collection

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Posted: Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:30
by hotto
Here is another "Hebel"- Pistol for the Netherlands. Do you know, what means the letter A in triangle?

Regards
Horst

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Posted: Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:47
by K & K Collection
Hi Horst,
On my Dutch flare gun, there is no stamp, triangle with A on it. I have a little information about Dutch flare guns, and there you'll see the same stamp on it. I'll think it's the stamp of a Dutch controller organisation. They call it the " Artillerie inrichtingen"
They are responsabel for buying military materials.

Best regards

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Posted: Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:34
by Bambam
Hello i am new on this site. I am Wietse Bot from The Netherland and collecting flare guns and a lot more. But this is a flar gun site. I have the Dutch hebel made bij Delu Nr 3068. Bu t the barrel is shoter. Germans did it after invading Holland. The take the Hembrug factory. I will list some photos from my dutch flare guns asap

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Posted: Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:18
by signalman
I look forward to seeing your collection.