Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post Reply
User avatar
K & K Collection
User
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu 29 Sep 2011, 15:57

Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post by K & K Collection »

Hi,

This is a Belgium made Hebel flare pistol made for the Dutch army. It's made by " Fabrique D'armes F. Deleu a Liege ". In the Netherlands they called him the mod. 37. There are only 250 piece maded by this factory for the Dutch army. The flare gun in my collection have the number # 209. In all the time that I collected flare guns, I 'll found two pieces. It's a very difficult item to find.

K&K Collection
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
K & K Collection
hotto
User
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun 04 Dec 2011, 18:40
Location: Germany

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post by hotto »

Here is another "Hebel"- Pistol for the Netherlands. Do you know, what means the letter A in triangle?

Regards
Horst
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
K & K Collection
User
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu 29 Sep 2011, 15:57

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post by K & K Collection »

Hi Horst,
On my Dutch flare gun, there is no stamp, triangle with A on it. I have a little information about Dutch flare guns, and there you'll see the same stamp on it. I'll think it's the stamp of a Dutch controller organisation. They call it the " Artillerie inrichtingen"
They are responsabel for buying military materials.

Best regards
K & K Collection
Bambam
User
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:35

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post by Bambam »

Hello i am new on this site. I am Wietse Bot from The Netherland and collecting flare guns and a lot more. But this is a flar gun site. I have the Dutch hebel made bij Delu Nr 3068. Bu t the barrel is shoter. Germans did it after invading Holland. The take the Hembrug factory. I will list some photos from my dutch flare guns asap
User avatar
signalman
User
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:51
Location: Sunny Florida

Re: Dutch Hebel flare gun

Post by signalman »

I look forward to seeing your collection.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.


I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Post Reply

Return to “Other countries' & unidentified flare guns”