Search found 1266 matches

by signalman
Mon 28 Sep 2026, 09:12
Forum: Other countries' & unidentified flare guns
Topic: Unknown model and manufacturer
Replies: 3
Views: 103

Re: Unknown model and manufacturer

It is French, I had one which I sold a number of years ago. It also had a Finnish Army SA proof in a square. They are quite rare in the USA. Mine did not have the interesting proof in a triangle that you picture. Do you know what it stands for ?
by signalman
Fri 30 Jan 2026, 16:41
Forum: Leuchtpistole Hebel
Topic: Hebel Mauser AG for aiser's Navy
Replies: 2
Views: 9544

Re: Hebel Mauser AG for aiser's Navy

What is a Hebel Rifle ? ?
by signalman
Wed 31 Dec 2025, 16:43
Forum: Discuss the flare gun forum
Topic: Happy New Year
Replies: 2
Views: 12820

Re: Happy New Year

Thank you, and Happy New year to you.
by signalman
Fri 26 Sep 2025, 21:18
Forum: Other & unidentified German flare guns
Topic: 1889 or 1899 German Submarine Flare Pistols
Replies: 25
Views: 50917

Re: 1889 or 1899 German Submarine Flare Pistols

Nice example of a very early German Submarine Flare Pistol from 1901. Submarines were rare in that time frame so these pistols could also be found on Capital Class Warships.
by signalman
Mon 02 Sep 2024, 20:20
Forum: Swedish flare guns
Topic: Lyspistol m/18
Replies: 9
Views: 19708

Re: Lyspistol m/18

I have some Original Pre-1945 leather holsters for the Husqvarna's. Holster for the short, or long barrel is $175 each ppd in USA. I do not ship overseas Note; I have been permanently banned from Facebook due to my political memes copied and reposted from Facebook. Therefor I cannot post anymore on ...
by signalman
Mon 02 Sep 2024, 20:09
Forum: Other & unidentified American flare guns
Topic: HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON Mark III - One Inch
Replies: 14
Views: 46232

Re: HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON Mark III - One Inch

I came across this date code chart for the H&R flare pistols. Note that A is not for alloy or aluminum and B is not for Brass. It it a date code. Year​ Serial Number suffix ​ Year​ Serial Number 1940​ A​ 1953​ N​ 1966​ AC​ 1979​ AT​ 1941​ B​ 1954​ P​ 1967​ AD​ 1980​ AU​ 1942​ C​ 1955​ R​ 1968​ A...
by signalman
Wed 28 Aug 2024, 01:07
Forum: Buy and sell flare guns
Topic: Walther SL and SLD for sale.
Replies: 1
Views: 24253

Re: Walther SL and SLD for sale.

I still have some of these for sale at a reduced price. Part of my 54 year old flare gun collection I am selling. Model SLD $ 2500 USD Model SL $ 3000 USD ============ By the way, I have been permanently banned from Facebook as they did not like my posting conservative political memes. Of course, I ...
by signalman
Wed 28 Aug 2024, 01:02
Forum: Leuchtpistole 34
Topic: LP34 POLICE
Replies: 1
Views: 17847

Re: LP34 POLICE

I have many heer 1934 Police Flare pistols for sale from my 54 year collection, some are listed on Gun Broker along with many other flare pistols I have for sale. By the way, I have been permanently banned from Facebook as they did not like my posting conservative political memes. Of course, I never...
by signalman
Wed 28 Aug 2024, 00:58
Forum: Leuchtpistole 34
Topic: LP34 Walther
Replies: 1
Views: 10766

Re: LP34 Walther

I have many of these for sale on Gun Broker from my 54 year old collection I am selling. By the way, I have been permanently banned from Facebook as they did not like my posting conservative political memes. Of course, I never made the memes, I copied them FROM FACEBOOK, and then reposted them on my...
by signalman
Wed 28 Aug 2024, 00:51
Forum: Leuchtpistole 34
Topic: LP34 in steel - from 1943!
Replies: 15
Views: 28378

Re: LP34 in steel - from 1943!

I currently have an ac 43 Steel Heer listed on Gun Broker for sale along with almost 70 other rare flare guns and accessories from my collection which I am selling. By the way, I have been permanently banned from Facebook as they did not like my posting conservative political memes. Of course, I nev...

Go to advanced search