Comments on HEER MODEL LEATHER HOLSTERS - MAKERS & DATES

signalman
User

Comments on HEER MODEL LEATHER HOLSTERS - MAKERS & DATES

Post by signalman »

Please use this thread to post comments on the Heer Model Leather Holsters.

Use the other thread to add new holsters and markings.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
JoeW
User

Re: Comments on HEER MODEL LEATHER HOLSTERS - MAKERS & DATES

Post by JoeW »

Howard, you have a wonderful collection of holsters for the Heer Modell LP. Did you get the brown Reizstoffpistol holster from Syd Rachwahl some years ago. I had a polaroid snap-shot of it when it was for sale, but I thought it went to Europe.

I might comment that the intertwined PT/TP marking on your Black Heer Technical Police Holsters is the acceptance marking of the Prussian Schutzpolizei Acceptance Office in Berlin. There was not a Technical Police force per see. The marking indicated the acceptance office that was called the Technische Polizeischule. It was called earlier the Polizei Beschaffungsamt and eventually morphed into the Technicsche Amt f. Waffen u. Gerat that used the well-known E/B.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Thank you Joe. I do not for sure know that the Brown Reizstoffpistole holster came from Syd, as I cannot remember all my purchases, but it is most likely the same holster.

I do remember you explaining the Technsche Polizeischule holster, but in my ignorance of the German Language it was easier to remember it incorrectly. Now that the information is posted here correctly, I will always be able to look it up. I thank you, and will correct my posts on these holsters.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
Weidman
Beheerder

Post by Weidman »

Howard, great idea for a reference thread on heer model leather holsters, and some beauties too. I love the brown one!

Regards, Weidman
redstar
User

Post by redstar »

Howard, Do all your police flare gun holsters have police marked cleaning rods? I have the following marked pokice cleaning rods, Eagle L, Eagle D, and Eagle K. One of these days I will figure out how to get my pictures small enought to post them on this forum.
BrunoH
Beheerder

Post by BrunoH »

Hi,
I did have the opportunity to get this brown holster but ... I didn't go further...
Please, don't tell me that I have made a mistake ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrunoH
Beheerder

Post by BrunoH »

Other pictures...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Brown holsters are quite scarce, even rare, compared to Black holsters. You should list a photo of it, and marking along with the other heer holsters.

-----------------------------------------------------

No, I have a few cleaning rods that are police marked, but not enough for each of my police holsters.

Try taking a sharp photo from a distance, then crop the photo, that may reduce the pixels in the photo enough to post. I do that, then resize if still too large to post.

Return to “Show your flare gun accessories”