1928 DATED LEATHER HEER MODEL HOLSTER

signalman
User

1928 DATED LEATHER HEER MODEL HOLSTER

Post by signalman »

This is the earliest dated leather heer model holster I have run across. It is dated 1928, and has seen a lot of service, yet is still in pretty nice condition. There are little differences between this holster and later holsters in the 1930's. It is also Unit Marked.

Of course being dated 1928, it proves there were Original standard length barrel STEEL Heer models produced in 1928 at the same time the LONG barrel models were also made.

Does anyone know what the unit marked numbers mean ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
signalman
User

Re: 1928 DATED LEATHER HEER MODEL HOLSTER

Post by signalman »

Reverse of Holster
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am still looking for ANY information regarding the European Use of the Original Costons flares from 1859 through 1881. Photo's, Patents, contracts & orders, ANY INFORMATION IS NEEDED ! !
JoeW
User

Post by JoeW »

Howard

According to the 1923 Reichswehr marking orders discussed in the book of Don Bryans and Joachim Gortz, the marking on your holster indicates 2.(company)/Kraftfahr Abteilung 6. Waffen 10.
signalman
User

Post by signalman »

Thank you Joe, I appreciate the information, Do you know anything off the top of your head on the history of that unit ??

JoeW
User

Post by JoeW »

signalman wrote:Thank you Joe, I appreciate the information, Do you know anything off the top of your head on the history of that unit ??
Howard, I don't have much, if any, history of Reichswehr units. I will search around and see what I can come up with.

Joe

Return to “Show your flare gun accessories”